INVITATION TO TENDER
Marist Brothers Linmeyer is a well-established Independent, Marist Catholic, Co-Educational School, catering for students from Grade 00 to Grade 12. We are committed to excellence in education and thus provide a curriculum that meets the needs of an ever-changing society, without loss of focus on Christian-based morals and values.
Marist Brothers Linmeyer is committed to supporting and growing our economy through the support of local business and our commitment to have a diverse and representative preferred supplier list.
Marist Brothers Linmeyer is seeking to appoint suitably qualified suppliers for the following supplies:
- Stationery, stickers, charts etc.
- Refreshment supplies
- AV supplies / Repairs
- Textbook and book suppliers
- Branded gifts and clothing
- Field maintenance – scarifying etc.
- Field equipment rentals e.g. Bomag machine
- Swimming Pool maintenance
- Signboard and maintenance of such signs
- Artisans – Electricians, Plumbers, Builders and Painters
- Camp / Retreat Facilities
- Transport providers e.g. busses for sport events etc.
- Trophies and Engraving
- Graphic Designers
- Website Designers
- And any other service that could be useful to a school
In order to be considered the following documentation must be sent with your application:
- Introductory letter
- BBBEE certificate
- Price list
- Samples of quality where possible
- 3 references
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Child Protection Clearance Certificate (where your service requires working around children)
Email applications to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 18 March 2022
Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) Disclaimer:
Marist Brothers Linmeyer is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of personal information and all reasonable measures will be taken to protect the personal information of applicants. Your information will be used for the sole purpose of recruitment for this listed post only as well as for statutory purposes as applicable. By applying and submitting your details to Marist Brothers Linmeyer, you acknowledge the disclaimer.
Marist Brothers Linmeyer reserves the right not to proceed with the appointment of a supplier. Only suitably qualified service providers will be considered.